Best of 2013

I've had this post in my drafts since the last week of December but I couldn't decide whether to highlight my favorite looks of the year in full-body form or in detail shots. So I just went with both. What the hell.

Here they are-- my favorite looks and shots of 2013.
College Outfit Gets Grad School UpdateAfter Work Valentine's Day Outfit | Prefall Rush
Adventuring @ the Merrick House | Military Style | Weekend Warrior | Mint and Lime
Neon Birthday | Sunday Brunch | Orange and Lemon
PicMonkey Collage
Like a Mermaid | Graphic Prints and Model Poses
It's Fall Y'all | Vintage Revenge | Pleated Leopard | America's & Earnestyle's Birthday | Rolled up Jeans
Boho Favorites
Graphic Prints and Model Poses | Curvifying Striped Dress | It's Fall Y'all | Rolled up Jeans

PicMonkey Collage
Work favorites
Outfit on Repeat | After Work Valentine's Day Outfit | Prim and Proper | Holiday Work Party
Vintage favorites
Watermelons! | Vintage Revenge | Naughty-cal Pots and Pandemonium
Colorful and feminine favorites
Taking Your Own Pictures | Mint and Lime |  I've Got a Secret | Neon Birthday
I think one thing is perfectly clear: I love COLOR!
Wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year full of color and joy. <3


P.S. Look back on 2012 here.
P.P.S. Enter my Bold Lip Giveaway here (ends in 3 days).