A Sunny Spring Outfit

 sunny spring weekend outfit



So I mistakenly pasted the wrong picture size from Flickr, but turns out I like it! I think I might do big pictures like this from now on.

As for the outfit-- I wore this to dinner at a casual place on Saturday.
The only "new" item in the look is the pretty, seafoam green Lucky Brand bracelet which I recently showcased in this instagram about an exciting TJMaxx haul.

Everything else has been in my closet for a few years now. The jeans are from 2009. 
Honestly, I have no reason to shop for spring and summer. I have plenty of cute things already. Kinda nice to be able to say that. :)

Linked up w/ Style Sessions

TopAmerican Rag via Macy's
Jeans: Forever 21
Heels: Jellypop via Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Lady Lux Boutique (a local shop)
Bracelet: Lucky Brand via TJ Maxx
Watch: Fossil