Is it Easter or St. Patrick's Day?

DSC_0837

Honestly this outfit was a happy accident. You see, I haven't done laundry in quite some time so I'm running out of clothes to wear. When that happens, you combine things you wouldn't have otherwise.


DSC_0788

Here I am with my godmother and cousins. What can I say, my family was blessed with great hair genes.

DSC_0786
DSC_0793
DSC_0806DSC_0835

I'm glad I combined this neon yellow crochet top with this pretty little green striped skirt, which I happened to wear last Easter. My necklace perfectly matches the outfit combo, and coincidentally I also wore it last Easter. This matchy-matchy outfit screams spring and is perfect for pretty much any special spring day, whether it's Easter, St. Patty's day (obviously), or even Earth Day. When is Earth Day anyway?

DSC_0801
DSC_0846

As for my nails, I didn't quite get to finish. The yellow nail was supposed to be a hatching chick, but ain't nobody got time for such intricate nail art. Unless you're a nail blogger and that's your job. Or a manicurist. In those cases, ridiculously over-the-top nail art just comes naturally to you and I envy that.

DSC_0820

Happy Easter!
Linked up:
Trend Spin
Style Sessions
Top: Kohl's
Skirt: LOFT
Flats: Target
Bag: TJ Maxx
Necklace: Macy's
Bracelets: J. Crew (bangle) | Pandora (charm bracelet)


Shop similar items: