Springtime Business Casual


I should probably say something about my outfit, since this is a style blog and all, but look at these bougainvilleas! Bougainvilleas can be found anywhere and everywhere in Miami. Rich neighborhoods, poor neighborhoods, workplaces, random places. They make such pretty backdrops for springtime blog pictures. 

Here is Allie (cousin/sister) making her version of blogger poses. Lol
When Allie takes my pictures, there's A LOT of nature photography to go along with them! I love it. <3

DSC_0565DSC_0588
DSC_0539.DSC_0564
These cute Bella Jack earrings from TJ Maxx sometimes look white and sometimes look mint. Someone asked me if they were Kate Spade the first time I wore them. Great purchase!


So about my outfit then. Mint and coral makes for a very eye-catching combination, so I kept everything else pretty neutral. I added this specific necklace because it brings in a touch of yellow to help tie everything together. Yellow has a way of doing that very nicely.
Hope you liked this post! It captures my work style very well: colorful and comfortable.
Linked up: Friday's Fab Favorites

Top: TJ Maxx
Cardigan: Target
Work Pants: The Limited
Heels: Macy's 
Bag: H&M (gifted)
Necklace: JewelMint
Earrings: TJ Maxx
Watch: Fossil