The Striped Maxi Dress



This dress is insanely comfy, and so cute. I felt like I was parading around town in my pjs. It's by Keds from the junior's section in Macy's (I can still do that, right??). I noticed it in the first place beause of my girl Taylor Swift and her adorable ad campaigns with them!




And believe it or not, this is my first maxi dress. I never buy maxi dresses because they demand such intense alteration. This one (and every other one I've ver seen) was so insanely long only someone Taylor Swift's height would have been able to wear it as it came. So I took it to Nordstrom Rack to get it altered last December. If you're a cardholder you get $100 worth of free alterations every year. It's priced reasonably if you're getting something from there altered, but it's overpriced for items outside of Norstrom Rack. I took this dress and another maxi in and the alterations cost something like $80, which is cray-cray, but I took them in December of last year. So I was able to use my $100 credit before it expired.

So excited to show you my other maxi dress. It's so sexy! And I don't do "sexy" very often.

Linked up:
Style Sessions
Friday's Fab Favorites


Maxi Dress: Macy's
Sandals: Macy's
Bag: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx
Watch: Fossil


View other striped maxi dress options below: