Ikat Shorts

DSC_0642

DSC_0647ikat pink shortsDSC_0649
JustFab black Zenana rhinestone sandalsJustFab black Zenana rhinestone sandals
DSC_0684DSC_0687DSC_0692

I am head over heels for these JustFab sandals. For me, JustFab is a hit or miss; I end up returning a lot of what I buy. However, I keep buying from them because pretty much everything is $39.95 and they're really good about returns (free returns even past the 30-day mark.. They might not like me for saying that but it's true!).

So when I got my Zenanas in the mail a few weeks ago it was love at first sight. But, a word of caution: the straps are pretty narrow. Ain't gonna lie, that's been a problem for me because I have wide feet and thick ankles. I can only wear these sandals for a limited amount of time. But thankfully they've stretched a little since I bought them and I'm hoping they'll continue to stretch. As I you can see, I have this problem with shoes a lot... Lol.


Tee: J. Crew
Shorts: LOFT (old)
Sandals: JustFab (in black or cognac)
Bag: Coach (gifted by Babe)
Earrings: c/o Benevolent Jewels (old)
Sunglasses: gifted
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe (pink), TJ Maxx (silver), and JustFab (black)
Lip color: MAC lipstick in Impassioned


SHOP SIMILAR

4 comments

  1. Love your shorts! These shoes are super cute! <3

    http://helloitsjoann.blogspot.com/

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are super cute, and that bag is awesome, kudos to "babe" he seems to have impeccable taste.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. On this page I've prepared the list of good psychology essay topics. Take a look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)