Monday, August 11, 2014

Simple Sunday

Sunday Simple

My love affair with these pants continues on the blog today. I had a similar moment in 2012 where I posted like 4 outfits in a row with mustard pants. It's happening again with these pants (see here and here). But can you blame me? They look and feel like pajamas, and I get tons of compliments from random people every time I wear them. I call that a win. They're no longer available in this print but there's still some in this one (here).



I've also been wearing these shoes nonstop lately. I bought them around April at Macy's for $22 after sale and coupon discounts. I have to admit I knew they'd be crazy uncomfortable at first. They hurt the first 2 times I wore them, because the laser cut detail is kinda rough on the inside and I have pretty thick feet. I knew it wouldn't be a good combo. Lol. But I still bought them because I knew they'd stretch out, and they did (thankfully). And now I can't take them off (not because I'm stuck in them, but because I love them!). I had been yearning for a little pair of yellow shoes. The internet tells me they're called the "One Night Flat" and are still available in different colors on Amazon.



In closing, my pants are awesome and my flats are happy and yellow. I like this outfit.
Thanks for reading!


Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: J. Crew (sold out | similar)
Flats: BC Footwear via Macy's (exact here)
Bag: Michael Kors (a gift from Babe | here)
Sunglasses: Love Shopping Miami (here in black)
Lip colors: Lancome Rouge in Love #128Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple


SHOP EXACT/SIMILAR:
Linked up: How I Summer

Follow along!

6 comments :

  1. CUTE! I love pants that feel like pajamas... can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but stylish, I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look really comfy, and I love how they go with the yellow and orange pops of color.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are killer! Comfortable AND chic? WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! PJ-like pants are so cute and functional.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are gorgeous. They look super comfortable and yet they are stylish. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
It's been increasingly difficult to reply to you guys since I started my practicum year but please know that I read every one of them and that they are greatly appreciated! <3