Androgynous Chic

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
IMG_5070edited
IMG_5055edited3
IMG_5069edited
IMG_5064edited2

This look is atypical for me in that I very rarely wear androgynous-looking outfits. To add some feminine flair, I paired this basic outfit with extraordinarily high heels and a beautiful statement necklace from Eclectic Ornaments. If you already know why I love statement necklaces so much, then it should come as no surprise that I'm head over heels for this baby. It's chunky, it's handmade, it's mint! Need I go on?

And it came in cute packaging
And my cargo pants... I got them last year at Macy's sometime between summer and fall for a whopping $9, compared to the original $90-something! It was about a year ago, but you don't just forget a deal like that. At Macy's, 65% off racks + coupons  = major deals.

Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Pants: Lucky Brand (Macy's)
Purse: Target
NecklaceEclectic Ornaments
Bracelets: Lucky Brand and Pandora
Earrings: Bp (Nordstrom)

25 comments

  1. You should go for the androgynous look more often. You look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked the etsy shop and they have some cool stuff so added them to my favourites and hoping to splash my cash sometime soon. The necklace is gorgeous. I also love the shoes. They're great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pants!!!The shoes are faboulouse!!!They´re great!!!

    kisses!!!

    Anouckinha´s Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your necklace, sunglasses and shoes :) ! Thx for the comment on my blog ;) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear thanks for stopping by, you have quite wonderful blog yourself :)I just adore your necklace here! I'm following you now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute outfit! Those pants are awesome and your necklace is so pretty!
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, LOVE that mint statement necklace with your outfit - it really completes it!
    I'm loving your style and blog girl, count me as your newest follower :)

    Enter to win a gift certificate to Rire Boutique!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the pants and all you jewelry!!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tenue simple mais efficace :)
    Ca te va bien !

    xoxo. www.notesoflife.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is super fun!
    Love the pants and that necklace is just the right amount of girliness to soften up the colors.
    You look great :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! That's exactly what I was going for.

      Delete
  11. I have pretty much the same necklace, isn't it great!? Love it on you! You look super cute. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so great! I love it! Thank you, Maylee! ;)

      Delete
  12. so beautiful! i love all of the little accessories!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That necklace is amazing! Definitely , it boosts the feminine touch of the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love this look. Adore the combination between army/male style and the tender top and necklace wich shows your feminine beauty!!!

    Have a happy weekend, love!!!

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Nathalie, I love this look! The pants, the shoes and your necklace are amazing!
    Thank you for the sweet comment and following back, I hope we can stay in touch.
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOOOOOOVE this look! Comfy, chic, and you just look effortless and cool. Your blog is fantastic and I'm so glad you commented on mine so I could find you. Beautifully done!

    xx-
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so much!! That means so much to me. :)

      Delete
  17. Here is a useful information on how to write a cover letter for a teacher job position!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)