Androgynous Chic

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
IMG_5070edited
IMG_5055edited3
IMG_5069edited
IMG_5064edited2

This look is atypical for me in that I very rarely wear androgynous-looking outfits. To add some feminine flair, I paired this basic outfit with extraordinarily high heels and a beautiful statement necklace from Eclectic Ornaments. If you already know why I love statement necklaces so much, then it should come as no surprise that I'm head over heels for this baby. It's chunky, it's handmade, it's mint! Need I go on?

And it came in cute packaging
And my cargo pants... I got them last year at Macy's sometime between summer and fall for a whopping $9, compared to the original $90-something! It was about a year ago, but you don't just forget a deal like that. At Macy's, 65% off racks + coupons  = major deals.

Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Pants: Lucky Brand (Macy's)
Purse: Target
NecklaceEclectic Ornaments
Bracelets: Lucky Brand and Pandora
Earrings: Bp (Nordstrom)