Doggy Beach

These hand painted clay earrings and necklace from Peru were $12 on Ebay!

Yesterday my boyfriend and I took Max to the beach for the first time in his life! Max is scared of everything (e.g., vacuum, flashlight/camera flash, plastic bags, dancing people), but since he loves to bathe I assumed he would also love to swim after overcoming his initial fear of the unknown. My little wuss did great for his first time! See him doggy paddling? Such a cutie! Too bad he once bit my best friend in the ankle and she is now scarred for life. Literally.

This dog-friendly beach is right next to the Rickenbacker Causeway. It has soft white sands and clear waters, but I did notice A LOT of sand fleas. Hopefully it was just seasonal, because I definitely want to go back one day.

Top: Marshall's (see it in another look)
Pants: Nordstrom
Handpainted necklace and earrings: Ebay, $12
Ring: Nordstrom (see it in another look)