Monochromatic Mint

Christos anesti! Not that I'm Greek. Or Greek Orthodox. But today just happens to be Orthodox Easter, which I took as the perfect excuse to very belatedly show you my Easter outfit from back in March.

DSC_0192

When I first put this on, I was concerned I might have gone mint mad. Then I looked in the mirror and thought, "Nonsense!" There's a little bit of yellow in my necklace. And my earrings. That was enough for me to help break up all the mint.

DSC_0196.

I spent entire summers playing in my grandparents' awesome backyard, full of mangoes and avocados and so on. Every year we would have a big Easter egg hunt back there. You can just imagine how much fun that was. There are so many places to hide them!

DSC_0144.
My grandparents have yet to get rid of my swing set from like 1992. Holds too much sentimental value for them. I love them to death!
Allie and Emmy
My two beautiful cousins, Allie and Emmy <3 | Yep, I'm a shorty.
IMG_8274.

Don't we look cute in our colorful spring outfits? I think so.

As with every Sunday lately, I'm linking up with Plane Pretty. :)




Shirt: LOFT (similar)
Necklace: M. Haskell via Macy's
Shoes: TJ Maxx (similar)