Naughtycal

Nautical looks are typically red, white, navy, and stripey. Although I used polka dots in this look, it still gives off a slightly nautical feel, doesn't it?


After the Vintage Revenge event a few weeks ago, I came home, looked in the mirror, and decided that I should try to make the most of my hair and makeup while it lasted. I present to you the results of that decision.

DSC_0227
DSC_0352
I think I may be related to Ronald McDonald.
DSC_0275

Ronald McDonald

This polka dot cami from LOFT is now $12.50, folks! And the skirt is $17.80.

Trying out these Friday linkups today:
Delusions of Grandeur
Simple Easy Style


Top: LOFT (non-petite version here)
Skirt: Forever 21
Bag: 1970's vintage (used to be my mom's)
Belt: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx (similar, shinier option)
Heels: Modcloth