Neon Birthday

DSC_0563.


I turned 23 last Wednesday. And yep, I wore this bright, colorful outfit on a Wednesday night. Nothing very special about a Wednesday, and nothing very eventful about the number 23 (not like 15, 16, 18, 21). The special "coming of age" birthdays are over for me, but the special birthday outfits sure are not!

DSC_0680....
DSC_0696.
DSC_0705..
Neon Bday
DSC_0700...
Zara's Messenger Box Bag (splurge) and eBay shoes (steal).

I really had a wonderful birthday. I got TWO outfit shoots done, I went to the beach during the day with my hunny (explains my tan), and then I had dinner with my parents and some friends at night. 

The day before was my grandpa's 90th birthday, and 3 days later it was my boyfriend's birthday (we're only 3 days apart). That's not all: my boyfriend's grandma, my grandma, and my uncle also have May birthdays. This is why I love May!

Linking up with:


Top: Marshall's
Skirt: LOFT (unavailable online; may still be available in-store)
Heels: eBay (available in 6 colors)
Bag: Zara (available in 3 colors)
Necklaces: J. Crew (still in-store)