Rain on my Blogging Parade

Row 1: Why I ❤ Statement Necklaces | Work to Weekend Wear | Work to Weekend Wear
Row 2: Androgynous Chic | All About Emmy | A Little Self-Revelation

August was a pretty strange month for me, which is why I was only able to post 6 looks. For starters, I'm a student once again. Instead of planning outfits, going out, and taking pictures, I've been reading about community-based clinical practice, multicultural counseling, and premature termination of therapy. Not to mention job hunting. I know, sounds like fun. 

The other factor was literally rain on my blogging parade: we had a little scare with Hurricane Isaac. Non-stop rain and ugliness for 5 days, including the weekend. 

Next month shall be different! Hope you'll stop by to see what I come up with. 

P.S. I'll be announcing a giveaway soon! Stay tuned!