America's AND Earnestyle's Birthday!

Hey y'all. Happy 4th. Also, happy blogiversary to me! Woo!!

dressed up 4th of july outfit

I like to dress down for the 4th of July, not up. But since I created Earnestyle one year ago today, I thought I should come up with an extra special red, white, and blue outfit, sans last year's Chevy truck (see here).
This is what I came up with. It was inspired by Rachelle's look here, only in reverse!

JustFab's Icon bag--latest addition to my ever-expanding bag collection. New members get 50% off! :)
I really liked this picture so please ignore my lipstick teeth. Lol.
4th of July nail art
So in love with this matchy-matchy bracelet and mani combo!
Bracelet here (on sale!) and mani here.
fancy 4th of july outfit
4th of july outfit
4th of july outfit

Linking up on Favorite Fashion Friday today. 

P.S. Have you entered my Urban Decay blogiversary giveaway? No?? Enter here!
PP.S. Follow on Instagram so you can see awesome picture updates on my life like this one!

Screenshot_2013-07-04-16-48-26



Top: Banana Republic (somewhat similar here)
Skirt: Forever 21
Heels: Modcloth
Bag: JustFab (no longer available; mint version on eBay here)
Bracelets: Benevolent Jewels (sailboat bracelet),  Jewelmint (blue bracelet), vintage (red bracelet)