Graphic Prints and Model Poses

IMG_1399

So this was the second outfit I wore for my session with Janisel Rosenthal Photography
It came together in my head the minute I saw this clutch, which one of my best friends gifted to me the day before this shoot. I saw it and immediately thought, "Ikat print pants!" I really loved the bold pattern play here and was so happy to have had Janisel photograph this outfit!

IMG_1403
IMG_1474
IMG_1420
IMG_1418
IMG_1361
IMG_1602
Ariel in the last post, Snow White in this post.
IMG_1344
IMG_1380
Bold graphic prints
I forgot to mention in the previous post; Janisel takes music to her portrait shoots, which I loved! Really sets the mood for some great posing and great shots. 
This girl basically made me look like a model. I wish I could take her everywhere with me! Haha.


Top: TJ Maxx (old)
Pants: LOFT (last summer)
Heels: Forever 21 (super old; got them for $10!)
Clutch: Target (gifted)
Necklace: BK & JIO via Etsy
Arm Party: Benevolent Jewels, LOFT, J. Crew, vintage


Other ways I've worn these ikat pants: