Earnestyle 2.0

Yep, blogging on a Saturday. Because the mouthless little doll in the red dress is no more.
I loved her. She was so cute and she was my first blog header and logo. Hanh Le, a friend from Lookbook, modeled her after my favorite look from my trip to Madrid (here).

Earnestyle Cartoon Banner Resized 2
First banner

Though I loved the little red doll and will always remember her, I fell in love with Joyce's style and knew she just had to redo my design! It was so easy to work with her. She was able to take all my likes and wants and come up with a new logo that captivates both my style and my city. Oh, and notice the new and improved navigation system; you can now view all my outfit posts by year under the "looks" tab in the header.

IMG_1071
My new sidebar picture was taken by Janisel Rosenthal (website here);
New post on that photo shoot coming soon!
So if you're looking for a blog designer who's creative, professional, incredibly patient, AND affordable, Joyce is your gal. Seriously. Go check her out.