Weekend Warrior


Every time I wear coral and green together I think of avocados and mameys. Can you tell I'm Cuban? Also, these sandals make my legs and thighs look thicker and more shapely. They're very Roman and warrior-like. I feel like a large warrior-woman stomping around, getting things done in them. Haha.

DSC_0920
DIY knit and crochet bag
Knitted Ruffle Pod bag - more info on how you can knit it yourself here.
DSC_0943..
Eclectic Ornaments Seafoam Green Briolette Bib Anthropologie Necklace
Earnestyle pictures are on the listing for this necklace. Makes me feel special. :)


Reminder: Today's the last day to enter my Urban Decay Giveaway (here)!

[edited 7/12/13: Linking up on Favorite Fashion Friday here]


Tank: LOFT
Shorts: Express (similar)
Sandals: Steve Madden via Macy's
Belt: Forever 21
Bag: DIY (knitted body, crocheted strap) and gift from my aunt!