Fashion Happy Hour: Halloween Edition

ASTR Nordstrom polka dots midi skirt
Top: ASTR via Nordstrom // Skirt: ASTR via Nordstrom (now on sale!) // Heels: JustFab // Envelope: 80's vintage // Bracelet: Michael Kors
The day before Halloween there was a special, Halloween edition of Fashion Happy Hour at the LMNT in Wynwood. Valentina, who puts together every one of them, asked me and a few other bloggers to style some models for the fashion show at the end. This was my first time styling anyone besides my close friends and family, so I was kinda nervous! But I had so much fun hanging out with my fellow Miami blogger ladies and with my good friend Mariana (one of my therapist friends). Here are some of the pictures from that night. The grainy ones were taken with my Nikon or phone, and the really high-quality ones were taken by Paul (PH Balance Photography) or Louis (The Louis Collection).


Fashion Happy Hour: Halloween Edition
Fashion Happy Hour: Halloween Edition
Here I am with my good friend Mariana, one of my therapist (and very fahsionable!) friends.
spider nails
Loved my DIY spider mani (thanks to Pinterest inspiration!), and of course my beautiful Michael Kors bracelet (an anniversary gift from Babe just 3 days prior!)
IMG_5014
IMG_5017
IMG_5071
picking out clothes and accessories

The clothes that I picked out for my model were from a local shop called Jadis, and the bag was from Ashlie Redmond.

IMG_4953
IMG_4995
Brilliantly colorful fashion illustrations by Anna Kristina
Jadis at Fashion Happy Hour
Halloween Fun
Halloween fun!
Valentina (first picture, second seated) is the brains and beauty behind every single Fashion Happy Hour.
Sun Fun Fashion and Earnestyle
Earnestyle at Fashion Happy Hour
Here I am explaining why I styled my model in stripes and florals, as if it needed any explanation (clearly I love print mixing!)
Fashion Happy Hour_Sun Fun Fashion_Earnestyle_Nicole10Hagen
The models are from the DAMA School, founded by the very beautiful and talented Damaris Aguiar.
Fashion Happy Hour
Fashion Happy Hour - K as in Keila_Earnestyle_Sun Fun Fashion_Nicole10Hagen
Here I am with Keila of K as in Keila, Martha of Sun Fun Fashion, and Nicole of Nicole10Hagen.
I bought my outfit (except the shoes, which I already had) specifically for this event. This skirt had just come in at my local Nordstrom, and I knew I had to have it. It was regular priced at $78-- that was my splurge-- but I made up for it with the adorable and versatile polka dot top from the clearance rack at $20. Both pieces are on sale now!

SHOP MY OUTFIT:
(shoes pictured are similar; see exact here)
Linked up: How I Fall // Style Sessions

2 comments

  1. I love your outfit and this seems like such a fun event. Love the outfit you put together.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)