Simple Fall Outfit for One Savannah Night

double breasted belted olive green trench coat

On our way back to Miami from Asheville, we stopped at a halfway point that we've come to love: Savannah. We were only there for one night for dinner and sleep, since we just visited in August (e.g., see here). This outfit looked very fall compared to what everyone else was wearing at the time, since it was "only" in the 60's and that's not fall weather to people who aren't from SoFla. I didn't mind standing out in my bright mustard pants and belted olive trench coat that looks a lot fancier than it really is (it's from Forever 21, 2009). 


Andalucia in Savannah
Fun fact: This replica of a 16th century Spanish ship was in town. Two local men who thought it was very cool that I had a style blog told me it's called the Andalucía, and apparently you can ride on it until January 2015.
fall travel outfit  | Savannah, GA
DSC_0453olive green Forever 21 short trench coatolive green short trench coat | mustard pants | brown backpack

The thing I like most about this outfit is that it's made up of pieces I've had for a while. I think I may start adding the year in which I bought an item like I've done below, to show that hoarding clothes can really pay off! Haha.

Long-sleeve (underneath): Target
Trench coat: Forever 21 (from 2009)
Pants: LOFT (2013)
Ankle boots: Easy Spirit "Esniven" via Macy's (Black Friday 2012)
Backpack: DSW
Necklace: Taudrey
Bangles: c/o Candles and Confetti

SHOP SIMILAR:
Thanks for reading!

Linked up: 
Trend Spin || Style Sessions || I Feel Pretty || Who's Wearing What Wednesdays

3 comments

  1. I love the color of the jeans! It works with the trench and the boots. Thanks for linking up to Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend you to pay attention on https://bestparentalcontrolapps.com/iphone-ipad/ if you want to be a good parent. Here you can get the Best Parental Control Apps for iPhone and iPad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)