Boho Brunch + Fab Favorites Linkup!

Earnestyle
Dress: TJ Maxx // Boots: Easy Spirit via Macy's // Bag: Urban Outfitters // Necklace: Spring Street via Nordstrom Rack // WatchUrban Outfitters // Rings: Nordstrom Rack
DSC_0698DSC_0713DSC_0700

Hi there! Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

You guys, can you believe I've had this polka dotty dress (a $20 TJ Maxx find) in my closet for two years and this was only the second time I wore it?? It's so darn cute! I dressed it down a bit here for Sunday brunch two weeks ago by adding classic boho details-- a long necklace, burgundy bag from Urban, and brown ankle booties.

Also note my third-day (or was it fourth-day?) hair post-copper highlights! I love this color so much. And to think I was so scared. I've been experimenting with subtle lowlights and highlights for 2-3 years now but I was so apprehensive about getting visible color. Lol. We'll see how I feel about this change as my roots start to come in, but so far I love it!

SHOP EXACT/SIMILAR:


And now, I'm so excited to be collaborating with Lauren Slade of the Style Elixir blog for her weekly Fab Favorites linkup! This is one of my favorite linkups so I'm thrilled to be co-hosting this week!

 photo FFF-NewBanner_zps58ae2996.png
 photo nov28_zpsd2215f46.jpg
Friday's Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin' or Instagram) and
Nathy from Earnest Style (via Facebook)
2. Link up anything... it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it's such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday's Fab Favorites, email stylelixir@gmail.com for more details!
Style Elixir


Join The Link Up Now!

10 comments

  1. You look so so cute, love that little dress on you.


    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress, you look so pretty!! Visiting from the link-up, thanks for co-hosting:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marta! :))
      And thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Such a fabulous dress! The colour is perfect for you, I just love the fun polka dots. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!? Only the second time??
    It looks fabulous on you and you're positively glowing. Love the boho touches :D

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we just talk about your hair for a second....it looks amazing! I LOVE it! And you really need to wear that dress more often!

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kacie!! I wish it looked like that all the time, haha. :D

      Delete
  6. Love the pattern on your dress! SO bright and pretty. I just love polkadots! :)

    www.simplydavelyn.com/lush-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is perfection! I love the polka dot pattern and the fit. I found the same on this site Stylephotos There are a lot of excellent dresses here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)