Boho Vintage

DSC_0740

Last Sunday Nestor and I went to Janisel Rosenthal's first Customer Appreciation Day Party. Janisel is a very sweet and talented photographer. I first met her in high school (she was in middle school) and we've kept in touch ever since. She took the photos for two of my all-time favorite blog posts (here and here). And on Sunday she gave me awards for "Most Creative" and "Best Smile!" Haha, I love it. We had a nice time with Janisel and some of her favorite customers, but sadly, it started pouring right around photo time! But, of course, she still managed to get this incredible shot of us and you can barely seen the rain in the background.

So I decided that I really liked my outfit that day and wore it again the next day for some outfit pictures (my fellow bloggers, I know you can relate!). My friend Gretchen (who just had an adorable baby boy) took the pictures below, and she did such a great job! Thanks, Gretchen!

DSC_0765DSC_0767DSC_0754
DSC_0738
DSC_0753
DSC_0760DSC_0768

HatTarget
Tank: LOFT
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Lace Kimono: Charlotte Russe
Bag: Urban Outfitters (got it for $19.95 in store last week!)
Loafers: JustFab
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack
Bracelet: LOFT
Brows: filled in with Anastasia pencil
Lips: MAC in Rebel + Lancome Color Design in Wine Party


SHOP EXACT/SIMILAR:

3 comments

  1. You definitely deserve an award for best smile! So beautiful!
    I'm loving your hat, and the photo of you and Nestor is so sweet :)
    -Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you so much!!! :)

    -Janisel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, YUP. Totally relate - all too well! I do that all the time xD There's just not enough time to get an outfit photographed the very day you're actually wearing it!
    Anyway, love the hat (hehe, I know I love mine) mixed with the lacy kimono and leopard loafers! Great look :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)