Plaid and Leopard

DSC_0608.
Shirt: Target // ScarfTarget // Jeans: Ralph Lauren via TJ Maxx // Bag: Lucky Brand via Macy's // Loafers: JustFab (similar)// Earrings: Benevolent Jewels // Necklace: Taudrey // Lips: Benefit Cosmetics
Plaid and Leopard
Benevolent Jewels earrings, Target oversize multicolor blanket scarf
Plaid and LeopardTaudrey name necklaceflower earrings, plaid scarf, red lipJustFab "Lawrence" leopard pony hair loafers

SIMILAR LEOPARD LOAFERS:

casual fall shopping outfit

I wore this on November 1st, our first 60 degree day this year! And ever since we've had one good day a week where it feels like fall! That's way better than last year or the year before. Hopefully those cold fronts that blanket the north in snow keep reaching us down here. The fisherman and weather-savvy boyfriend tells me another one's coming in midweek and I'm already planning what I'm gonna wear on Wednesday, haha.

I love this simple look, starting with the plaid and leopard combo-- so damn cute. A classic red lip and these tortoise flower earrings that I don't wear nearly enough (old ones from Benevolent Jewels) were all the accessories I needed. Oh yeah, and my Taudrey nameplate. I find myself adding it on to like every outfit; it's a simple little detail that works well on a daily basis.

And hey, I just realized these are the last set of pictures with my old hair color. My copper highlights will be coming out in the next post!

5 comments

  1. great! love your tartan Scarf!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern mix, I love this weather I hope it comes back.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute girl!
    xoxo
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything in this outfit goes so well together, and that lip color is gorgeous.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leopard loafers, yessssss. Haha, I love your pair from Just Fab! Great subtle, pointed toe. Classy print mix with the plaid.
    Oooh, and can't wait to see these copper highlights :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)