Forrest Tones in the Forrest

Gatlinburg road trip_cozy fall outfit
Long-sleeve: Nordstrom bp || Leggings: Michael Kors via Macy's || Boots: Steve Madden via Macy's || Jacket: Alfani via Macy's || Hat: Target ||Scarf: gifted || Bag: DSW || Bangles: c/o Candles and Confetti || Watch: Urban Outfitters || Earrings: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack
These pictures were taken on our way out of Gatlinburg. We woke early in the morning, had another yummy pankcake breakfast, and stopped by this creek we had found the day before. This time there was a couple fishing here, in fishing-appropriate clothing. They must have thought I was nuts for a) looking all over-dressed at 10 in the morning and b) having my mom and dad take a bunch of pictures from various spots and angles. They had a little competition going on to see who could take better shots.

DSC_0282
DSC_0276
LOVE this floppy wool fedora hat from Target! Usually you see the floppy wool or a wool fedora, but not this awesome combination.
DSC_0253
PicMonkey Collage
DSC_0272

My Candles and Confetti bangles (one of them was c/o) went with just about everything I took on this trip. I love the way the dalmatian one pairs with other prints.

DSC_0292
DSC_0299DSC_0291DSC_0302

And this spot below was very close to I-40. There were few roads but plenty of adorable country homes with lots of land all around them. Some had horses in stables, another had planted corn, and many if not most were adorned in harvest decorations. It looked like very peaceful mountain living to me... A world away from the hectic, cramped, sedentary lifestyles that city living has to offer.


DSC_0308

So I stopped by the side of the road (or bridge) to take in the beauty and take it home with me in picture form.

DSC_0318
DSC_0316

SHOP SIMILAR:
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed my second and final Gatlinburg post (see the first one here). Next stop, Asheville!
Linked up: Fab Favorites

5 comments

  1. This is a great outfit, I love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously just tried on this same exact hat at Target!! I'm in love...and now I'm going back to buy it tomorrow...lol

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fedora really suits you and gives an air of fabulosity to the outfit. I always feel so sorry for myself when I see anything from Target on US blogs as we don't have it here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camtasia Studio Crack
    Camtasia Studio Crack is a great software that was created by means of two companies. The software was specially released in the market on the behalf of recording and creating the videos. Record videos on high quality and good and high pitch of voice. You can also get a great plugin to start your recording in Microsoft Powerpoint.
    https://sanicrackpc.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)