You, Me, and the Sea

DSC_0983
DSC_0990
DSC_0993
DSC_0992

Sweater: & Apparel // Jeans: Free People // Bag: H&M // Flats: Michael Kors via Nordstrom Rack // Necklace: TJ Maxx // Glasses: LOFT // Lips: Sephora

SHOP SIMILAR:


Don't have much to say today other than I love this sweater and it's been restocked (here). I've been sick for a few days and not feeling 100% myself.

Thanks for visiting!
Aaand, bonus pics! My cousin Emmy took the photos above, her mom took the ones below. 

IMG_4145IMG_4146
IMG_4135
IMG_4133
I wish it could be...

3 comments

  1. Your hair looks amazing in these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is on point!

    xoxo,
    Nat
    trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know a Snapchat spy techniques? You can hack your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)