Simple Saturday

I should preface this post by warning you that the only makeup I have on here is a little bit of eyeliner, which was probably a poor choice given my preorbital hyperpigmentation. This is what my eyes really look like without concealer. I blame my Mediterranean ancestry.

That said, isn't this an adorable little polka dot blouse?? It was only $14.95 at H&M, and it's versatile enough to wear to work, school, out on the town, on your first counseling role play video (ok, that was just me). The shoulder detail is my favorite part. I searched the depths of the internet for a url where you could buy it, and even called H&M, but unfortunately it's nowhere to be found. Although I bought it last month and it was a new arrival, so your local H&M might still have it.

IMG_0002

IMG_0011
I love the shoulder detail on this blouse!
IMG_0022

IMG_0010.
I also don't iron clothes. Who has time for that?
IMG_0006

IMG_0004_edited-1

Hope you liked it!

P.S. I will be announcing my first giveaway this Tuesday! Yay!

13 comments

  1. Ah, you look so cute. Plus, I'm slightly jealous of the weather there. It's long sleeves here from now on I'm afraid. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at ya! I love our endless summer, but dressing for it can get monotonous.

      Delete
  2. That top is adorable! It's really so versatile. You can wear it casual like you have here, or it would be perfect for the office. I'm definitely going to look for it in store!


    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I've worn it several times already. I hope you can still find it!

      Delete
  3. Yay blouse twins! You look great :) Thanks for checking out my blog!

    Steph
    www.petitelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top! Your ponytail is so pretty!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute. I love your polka dot top, it's just perfect. Don't worry, I don't like to iron my clothes either! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so in love with polka dot - so really love your top! cute look for summer!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look, polka dots are always fun :)

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute look! I love your top and earrings! I hate ironing:)
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)