Rain on my Blogging Parade

Row 1: Why I ❤ Statement Necklaces | Work to Weekend Wear | Work to Weekend Wear
Row 2: Androgynous Chic | All About Emmy | A Little Self-Revelation

August was a pretty strange month for me, which is why I was only able to post 6 looks. For starters, I'm a student once again. Instead of planning outfits, going out, and taking pictures, I've been reading about community-based clinical practice, multicultural counseling, and premature termination of therapy. Not to mention job hunting. I know, sounds like fun. 

The other factor was literally rain on my blogging parade: we had a little scare with Hurricane Isaac. Non-stop rain and ugliness for 5 days, including the weekend. 

Next month shall be different! Hope you'll stop by to see what I come up with. 

P.S. I'll be announcing a giveaway soon! Stay tuned!

10 comments

  1. Nature-imposed break, I suppose. Your coursework sounds super interesting, though. I'm a little jealous. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Yeah, I guess a nature-imposed break is a good way to think of it.

      Delete
  2. Well, you might have only had 6 outfits, but they're all gorgeous. Plus, if it makes you feel any better, I also only posted 6 in August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! It does make me feel a tad better. :)

      Delete
  3. Nathy, you always leave the best comments. :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing your orange and khaki combo. Have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rain can be such a bummer. It ruins a great outfit post. These 6 looks are great though. :) For a month that's pretty good. :)

    adlyvelasco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog!

    now following you on google friend connect, would really appreciate it if you followed back :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such wonderful outfits dear!!

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love giveaways...I hope Canadians can enter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)