Fun Stuff Friday: Summer Kitsch

Summer Kitsch
Welcome to the first edition of Fun Stuff Friday!
Look at all this summer kitsch!

Unfortunately when I made this Kitschy set on Polyvore, I didn't realize the flamingo bag was clipped from Pinterest and is no longer available. So I don't have that link for you guys. But everything else is available for purchase. Would you rock a banana swimsuit? I'd wear the top, but I'm not so sure about both pieces. That's a whole lot of banana.

Hope you enjoyed this Fun Stuff!


4 comments

  1. LOL! Too much banana? Yes...it could be true. But you know what? I love bananas. They're one of my favorite fruits ever. So I would totally rock the matching top and bottom...'cause I'm bananas like that :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that swimsuit! These are so great summer picks! Thanks for linking up to out #howIsummer linkup! Hope we see you again Monday!

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Examine some smart approaches to how to start an essay. It will take several minutes to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)