Spring BBQ Outfit

DSC_0022

Hi all, hi! It's been so long! Sadly, my blog hiatuses keep getting longer and longer. I am just blogging as time allows now, but I do hope to be more productive again soon. 

Today I bring you what I wore for a Memorial Day weekend barbecue. I've had a really bad cold since Tuesday so I wanted to be very comfortable. Also, I don't get to wear skirts or dresses during the week anymore so I thought I'd give this spring staple skirt of mine (see similar options below) some time out of the closet.
DSC_0047
DSC_0012
DSC_0044DSC_0018DSC_0041

And my Candles and Confetti obsession continues! This is the first time I was able to wear my new spring bangles, even though I've had them for over a month. I'm glad they, like my skirt, were able to see the light.  Because I really don't get out much now, guys. Work has completely taken over my life, which is not bad thing, just a first world problem. I am actively working toward a happier balance but I'm not quite there yet. I'll let you know if/when it happens. As always, thanks for sticking around!


Tee: Teeology (super old)
Skirt: LOFT (2012)
Flats: BC Footwear via Nordstrom Rack (exact on Amazon)
Bag: DIY crochet (handmade gift by my aunt!)
Bracelet: Lucky Brand via TJ Maxx
Bangles: Candles and Confetti (Bellini and Champagne Sky)


SHOP SIMILAR:
(shoe is exact)
Follow along:

5 comments

  1. OMG!! u r sooo cute!!
    I just started my blog a few days ago, and i saw your blog u r really an inspiration, love u<3
    And, hey, can u plzzzzzzz check out my blog and read my first post? it would mean a lot to me:)

    totallycrazilyawesomelyrandom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really nice spring outfit! I love it! <3

    ♥Helloitsjoann ---> Click♥

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started my blog a few days ago, and i saw your blog it is awesome:)
      And, hey, can u plzzzzzzz check out my blog and read my first post? it would mean a lot to me:)

      Delete
  3. What an adorable outfit! Love that bag and the blue striped skirt. Oooh, and sweet bangles too - I see why you love them!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recommend you to visit this source if you want to learn how to write your philosophy paper. It's important to know if you want to get a high grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)