Chambray Dress in the Fall

DSC_1076

Hi all. Today I bring you this super simple Miami fall ensemble.

I've worn this chambray shirtdress from Loft countless times since I first got it in the spring. Loved it from the minute I was gifted it, because I'm always on the lookout for pieces I can wear year-round. That might sound like a ridiculous statement to you northeners, since we have pretty much one season all year long. But I like to bring some fall into my life this time of year, as in darker, muted tones and--of course-- some leopard. 

DSC_1075PicMonkey CollageDSC_1080
PicMonkey Collage
DSC_1089DSC_1059
DSC_1082

This bag used to be my mom's work bag in the 90's. I remember it having one of those Coach labels attached by a ball chain clasp, but that is long gone and there's no indication that it's a Coach anywhere on the inside. Doesn't make a difference to me, because I love this bag and will treasure it for as long as it survives.

DSC_1117DSC_1058DSC_1014

Dress: LOFT // Loafers: JustFab // Bag: vintage // Watch: Urban Outfitters

2 comments

  1. I really want a dress like that but can't find one anywhere. Dear you look amazing!!! <3

    helloitsjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A chambray dress and leopard print flats - yes! Love your mauve bag too :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries
    I'm on the Tube!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)