What I Wore on Christmas

It's hard for me to believe that Christmas was yesterday. I mean, despite the warning signs since before Halloween, it still crept up on me out of nowhere.
Here are the two outfits that I wore on Christmas. The first was comfortable and casual, appropriate for opening presents with family. The second I wore at night, when my closest friends came over for our annual Christmas gathering. My day was so busy that I couldn't do an appropriate outfit shoot. But here's a taste of what I wore.
Pandora closeup
Separately, my red and green Pandora bracelets look great across various holidays. Together they're perfect for Christmas.
DSC_0444
DSC_0435
People I Love
Left: My boyfriend and I on our 6th Christmas together
Right: My closest and very stylish friends
What did you wear for [insert whatever you celebrate here]? Leave me your links so I can see!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday, and I wish you all a very happy new year!

Outfit 1:
Top: Tommy Hilfiger
Pants: LOFT
Booties: Easy Spirit
Bag: Lucky Brand
Bracelets: Pandora

Outfit 2:
Top: Tommy Hilfiger (old)
Shoes: Forever 21 (super old)

16 comments

  1. You look nice in both outfits. The skirt on the second one is really cute.

    Xo
    Rachelle
    Http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachelle! I got that skirt for $22, I believe, at a Macy's sale. :)

      Delete
  2. love the polka skirt... :) merry christmas..


    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, or as we say here in Miami "meri creesma" hahah


    - The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! I literally LOL'ed when I saw this, haha.
      "Meri creesma" to you too my dear!

      Delete
  4. Aw, looks like such a nice Christmas surrounded by loved ones! LOVE that polka dot skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! And the polka dot skirt was a huge hit. :)

      Delete
  5. Both outfits suit you so well!!! love your skirt! Happy Holidays!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lucie! Happy holidays to you too, and happy new year!

      Delete
  6. AWESOME POST MY LOVE ! I am following your site. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and follow if possible. So exciting! Thanks for your time :) keep posting. God bless,

    Steven B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfits, really like the dressy evening one that skirt is beautiful :)

    Hope you had a merry Christmas!

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a merry Christmas as well. :)

      Delete
  8. very lovely christmas outfit! love your polka dot skirts xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a beautiful style! <3
    I'm really glad I've found you blog, it's very nice :-)

    Mind checking out mine, please? xo
    http://thevelvetmuffin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)