Shoesday Tuesday: We Need to Talk About these J. Crew Pumps

So earlier today my mom brought to my attention the most recent J. Crew catalog, and we were stunned by these stunning beauties. Look at them. They're stunning.

I mean, they're all crazy expensive and out of our budget (except the blue-gray ones which come in at a comfy $80). Still, I felt I had to make a last minute Shoesday Tuesday in honor of these heeled beauties. Perfect for fall and winter. Sure to be a conversation piece wherever you take them. I'd splurge on them if I had a life outside of work. Maybe I will again someday. 

*Le sigh.*

Let's admire one more time shall we? From different angles:

COLLECTION LENA JEWELED TWEED PUMPSMARY JANE PUMPS IN COLORBLOCK SATIN
LENA SUEDE PUMPS WITH PATENT CAP TOELENA PUMPS IN VELVET

Clearly these are my favorite.

😍😍😍😍😍


Linked up: Good HUES-Day // Fab Favorites

1 comment

  1. A right choose of shoe is everything for a woman! look here for an interesting essay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)