Dressy Casual

casual weekend outfit

Hi all!
So this outfit is from a cool, breezy day in early March. I thought it would be our last spring-like day but turns out the temperature dropped to the 60's yesterday and this morning! Weird.

charter school cardigan honey
dressy casual messy bundistressed denim outfit details
casual weekend wearhigh bun

You'd think that because I don't get to dress up for work anymore I'd live in skirts and heels on my days off. But lately I've been wearing some combination of this outfit every. single. weekend. Which is fine by me, because I love these distressed jeans so much. A question though: how do people wash them? I haven't washed them yet, nor will I unless I spill something on them. Kinda gross, I know. But people do this

JewelMint necklace // Benevolent Jewels bracelet // Guess watch
dressy casual weekend wear
J. Crew Factory distressed jeans outfit // ModCloth honey charter school cardigan

P.S. I have had to skip TWO WHOLE WEEKS of Work Style Wednesday, but Martha was able to post last week. I am honestly so swamped with work that it makes me want to cry sometimes, plus I lost my remote control so I've had to rely on others to take blog pictures, out of the kindness of their hearts. Thankfully I will be posting for sure this Wednesday! I have the post scheduled already. :)

Thanks for reading!


Top: Francesca's Collections
Jeans: J. Crew Factory
Cardigan: ModCloth
Sandals: JustFab
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Jewelmint
Watch: Guess
Bracelet: Benevolent Jewels (now $12.99)
Earrings: The Limited


SHOP EXACT/SIMILAR:
Follow along!

4 comments

  1. Looking cute as a button. I LOVE yellow on brunettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!, love it :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, agreed! I've read articles like that and have been convinced not to wash my jeans now.
    Love the pop of vibrancy with that yellow cardigan too, you look great! :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this casual look and yes this temp drop was so weird.


    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)