Charleston Sights

I was so into these bench swings on the Mount Pleasant Pier in Charleston that it didn't even occur to me to stand up for a better view of the outfit. Haha.

Charleston ootd
Top: Anthropologie | Skirt: Shabby Apple | Shoes: Rock and Candy via TJ Maxx (here) | Backpack: DSW | Sunnies: Old Navy | Necklace: J. Crew | Bracelets: Benevolent Jewels (sailor), Lucky Brand, vintage (chain)
Charleston ootd
Charleston ootd
PicMonkey Collage

SHOP SIMILAR:

Although there's a sign asking visitors to please limit their swinging time to 20 minutes, I'm pretty sure everyone I saw there that day had been there for much longer. It's so nice and breezy, and the views are lovely.

DSC_0704.
DSC_0735Fleet LandingDSC_0725

And here are some of my favorite shots from our carriage tour (a must in Charleston) with the Carolina Polo and Carriage Co.

DSC_0240
DSC_0289
Is it just me or do lawyers occupy the most charming, old buildings in small southern cities?
Charleston Window Boxes
DSC_0293
DSC_0319
DSC_0327DSC_0333
DSC_0335
DSC_0336DSC_0342
DSC_0338
DSC_0340
DSC_0345
Charleston Mansion
Victorian Charleston Home
One of the few Victorian houses in Charleston
Charleston Mansion
Look at all that green!
Green Shutters
Beautiful Balconies
Beautiful balconies
Charleston Home
This home was a man's wedding gift to his bride.
DSC_0401
DSC_0399
Adorable summer window boxes
DSC_0424
DSC_0430
DSC_0434

Phew! That was a lot of pictures. I sure hope they're loading ok for everyone.
Next up: Last ootd in Charleston and then some St. Augustine stuff. And that'll be it for the road trip pictures.

6 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous photos! I adore your skirt and jewelry as well! Looks like such a lovely time :)

    Sam
    That Curious Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a charming place. Love all the old colonial houses. I really do hope to visit there one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pics! Thankful I get to live in the Charleston area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so beautiful, and I love your hair in this pictures.

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete

  5. That's a great idea!..I am so impressed… I am not very skilled at this sort of thing, but you make it look so easy! Ultimate Catamaran Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recommend to visit this page to choose the best narrative essay topic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)